Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

I would like to thank everyone that has been praying for me. I can really see some prayers being answered. Over that last week I have had a many things happen. On Friday my friend Kaitlin came down to play a game in Akron, OH , which is only 20 min from me. It was nice to see her again and to talk to her. Things are going well for her. Her team beat the Cleveland Internationals.

On Saturday, I started again for our soccer game. I did not feel very well so I wish I played better. I played left back and played the whole game. It kind of stinks because I was given my opportunity but did not take complete advantage.

After the game I went over to my friend Jason's house to hangout. It was nice to see a familiar face again and to talk about life. He just came back from a vacation that toured China.

On Monday, We flew to Kansas City, MO for a Open Cup game against a Professional Development League team. We won 4-0, but I strained my groin on Monday so I didn't want to play very much in the game because I should leaving soon to tryout with the Crew. My dad was also able to come down to see me play and to meet my coaches and team for the first time. After the game I went out with my dad and my friend Sara from college. My friend Sara came in town to see me play and to go to Worlds of Fun which is similar to a Six Flags. We then went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Cleveland Cavilers lose again.

This week I finally have been really anxious to play. I want to be able to show these guys how well I can play. I have yet to play close to my potential out here. Pray for me and wish me luck.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katy said...

Good luck!!! I'll be praying for you :)

Andrew Peterson said...

Hey Thanks so much. I appreciate everything.